Please follow these instructions:
- Complete the
Enter article description(s), serial number(s), logger password(s) etc.
Describe the defect/damage in detail and in which measurement setup the defect occurs.
- Before returning the goods, please send the completed RMA Document to email@example.com.
- Thoroughly pack the device / product in a box suitable for highly sensitive measurement devices. If possible, use the original packaging.
- Include the fully completed RMA Document in the shipment to ensure short processing time.
- Shipment from outside the EU:
In order to process the import correctly, create a proforma invoice with the reason for export "To be repaired - Value for customs purpose only". The value of the device(s) in the proforma invoice should be calculated low respectively be equal to the current value of the device(s). Indicate all serial numbers.
- Attach the documents visible outside on the packaging for customs authorities. It is very important, when items are send via postal service or DHL Express. If our local custom agency does not have access to the documents, the items are returned to the sender after 8 days storage time without notifying us. Hence, we do not recommend using the postal service or DHL Express to return any item for repair. If possible, use an alternative carrier.
For any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 30 6003188-66.
Download RMA Document