Wind Ressource Assessment
Prior to setting up a wind farm, the local wind conditions have to be measured for site assessment. Based on the data collected consultants calculate the expected wind energy yield.
We design your site-specific wind measurement system with appropriate sensors, communication and power supply system.
Components of wind measurement for Wind Ressource Assessment
- Data loggers to record and calculate wind data
- Anemometers to measure the wind speed
- Wind vanes to determine the wind direction
- Temperature humidity sensor and air pressure sensor to measure the air density
- Remote sensing systems - LiDAR devices
- Communication systems to transfer measurement data
- Power supply systems